Sunday, August 19, 2012

Winding Down

GSOC comes to a close tonight at 12:00 midnight and I could not have asked for a more rewarding summer job. 

As far as my proposal, I have implemented EL descriptive statistics, linear regression, censored regression and instrumental variable regression.  Although they are not all ready to be merged into the statsmodels main, the computation is there and all that is left is the documentation and cleaning, something that I will be continually working on. 

I plan on staying active in the statsmodels community and hope to continue contributing empirical likelihood models as well as other models in the indefinite future.

Also, if anybody would like to see other specific empirical likelihood models implemented in statsmodels, please post to the mailinglist or email me directly at justin.grana@gmail.com. 

A special thanks to Skipper and Josef as well as Ralf for their help this summer.  Your advice was invaluable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment